We are excited to learn more about helping your team become more healthy! Our program is a bit different than other wellness programs you may have seen. We are not a one-size-fits-all, drink more water, walk more steps program. We engage with each of your employees on a personal level with individualized plans created to achieve optimal results.
We want you to experience the process first. The key member of your team will go through the entire experience for FREE!* We are so confident that you will want to roll it out to additional members of your team that we want the key decision maker to go through the process!
*NOTE: The FREE Evaluation is only valid if you have at least 5 employees in your company in Utah.
We follow our proven model of Evaluation, Envision, Engage and Educate:
Step 1: Evaluation
We start with a 90 minute evaluation. This includes:
Step 2: Envision
We will give you printouts of your results. We’ll give you some time to look through it. Most people will have some questions. We’ll schedule a follow up meeting.
- We’ll answer all your questions
- We’ll talk about the best, most therapeutic foods for you
- We’ll talk about your heart rate zones and discuss best exercise options for you
- We’ll provide you meal planning information
- We will help you to envision and start crafting your personal health journey.
- As an optional add-on, we’ll discuss pre-workout, in-workout, and post-workout nutrition
Step 3: Engage and Educate
Some people take the information and go off on their own. Others want us heavily involved. Most want something in between those two options. We’ll discuss how we can help you accomplish the health goals for your organization, and we’ll design a customized program for your desired level of interaction and your budget.
Common options include:
- Large group coaching and teaching
- Small group coaching
- Individual coaching
- CardioCoach VO2 Max Analysis and fitness/eating plan
- On-site fitness classes
- Lifestyle ledger with coaching for accountability and progress
- Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual follow up evaluations for all team members
Some companies hold employees to a standard, and as long as they meet those standards, they can participate in additional training sessions and evaluations. We’ll discuss those options with you.